Sunday, October 31, 2010

Excellent, excellent....... Little Joseph has successfully gotten into his ninja costume. By now there can be no doubt in my mind that I will reap greater rewards than ever this year. However, some idiotic "Child Safety Laws" say that little Joseph will have to be accompanied by an adult. Ah well, I'm sure Mr. Kane will suffice for this job. Honestly_ stupid government. Do they even hold that much power? I miss the good old early 2oth Century, when the American government was controlled by oil, steel, and gunpowder magnates. Back then, all you needed to do was to have several million or billion dollars, and you already had a size-able percentage of the government that would do whatever you wanted. I distinctly remember doing that myself quite a bit, and I still have some $20 billion dollars left. Ah well, times change, but I was somewhat hoping that they would just change for everyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment