Saturday, October 30, 2010

Little Joseph is getting restive. Maybe next year, I should buy a TiVo to keep him distracted for a ----ing 5 minutes! He has insisted on helping me with my articles, so I have locked this newspaper from him. It will be a relief to get my faithful man-servant Mr. Kane to take him back to his parents' house. Wait, what's this..........? AAAAAAAH! HE GOT IN THROUGH THE DOOR! DEACTIVATE THE PRINTER QUUUUUUUICK! NO! NO! NOOOOOOO! It's too late. he's got i_ Hi my name is Joseph and I am 3 and my grumpy old grampa said I couldn't play with his newspaper but I never listen to him so anyway I got on and ooooooooooooh what does this do ooooooh cool hey grampa what's this button that says "advertising" do what's this banner say wow there are a lot of them BUY ALLEN'S APPLE JUICE A GLYSIN CARPET IS A CARPET YOU CAN RELY ON BUY NEW WINDOWS SOFTWARE FREE WITH A $50.00 DONATION CLEANS 70% WHITER THAN THE LEADING BRAND YOU NEED TO BUY THIS AMAZING PRODUCT THIS IS A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME OPPORTUNITYYYYYYYYYYY_ Whew, I managed to unplug the printer. Well, all I can say is that he had better get a good haul this year or it's off to his parents' house for little Joseph. This child is more trouble than he's worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment