Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hmph. Apparently, Thanksgiving is coming, a holiday which intrigues me. Why on Earth are we celebrating that our ancestors were too stupid to get food for themselves? Why are we celebrating that Native Americans, feeling pity for these poor helpless fools, decided to have dinner with them? Besides, the Pilgrims spawned many generations of idiots who inquire about your ancestry and claim that they are "true" Americans. The last one I met, I quickly dispatched with my walking-stick. Not so arrogant now, are you? As a matter of fact, I believe that for many people, this is merely an excuse to stuff their faces. But now, if you will excuse me, ther is another Pilgrims re-enactment that I must destroy. Take that, Squanto! And that, Captain Miles Standish! Die! Die! Die!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment