Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It has come to my attention that the first part of the final installment in the Harry Potter film series will be premiering this Friday. Normally, of course, I would pay this no heed: the news runs for everything, eh what! But it appears that most of my reporters are fans of the series, and will not get it out of their heads. They will not focus on any worthy news subject other than this film*, so it is with the deepest trepidation that I inform you that the articles leading up to the premiere will have one subject: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1. I hope that you can endure hearing only about this film, because I cannot. Now shut the blasted door and never disturb my nap again!




*Remind me to dock their pay when this horrible turn of events is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment