Monday, November 1, 2010

-------- it! My idiot neighbor left his Halloween decorations up! When I was taking a relaxing stroll along the sidewalk, suddenly a robotic zombie hand grabbed me, causing me to drop my $2 million dollar walking stick! I am suing him for $5 million in damage charges, $3 million in unsightly and extreme decorations, and $8 million in causing me to perform actions quite unfit for a man of my stature, such as jumping a full 3 inches off the ground. I will drive him to the ground, I will ruin him! He will never again see the light of day! And don't even get me started on the person across the street's 'Halo-ween' decorations! A person in battle armor sprang up when I was driving in my $10 million dollar custom limousine plated in platinum and gold by their house and started shooting at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment