Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas is coming! This is a holiday that I actually enjoy, and the fact that it comes once a year is 11 times too little for me (mainly because I make it a requirement for my staff to give me at least 5 presents per Christmas– with the exception of Joseph, of course!) The only thing I do not like about Christmas is little Joseph's annual Christmas list, which I am detailing to you now.

Joseph's Christmas List
1. Nintendo DS
2. Nerf Dart Gun Stampede
3. Remote-Control Dinosaur Toy
4. 100-inch plasma screen TV
5. Computer
6. Wii
7. Lego Harry Potter for Wii
8. Mario Kart
9. Lego Star Wars: the Clone Wars video game
10. Walking-stick (so I can be just like Grampa!)
11. Make-Your-Own-Robot Kit
12. Puppy
13.Lego Star Wars Death Star set
14. Spider-Man action figure
15. Diary of a Wimpy Kid 5: The Ugly Truth
16. My own newspaper!
17. Binoculars
18.– AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH WITH LITTLE JOSEPH!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN"T TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
–Whew, sorry about that, but little Joseph has become such a central character to this, it's starting to drive me crazy. Still, I guess I'm lucky I managed to stop the download for Josph's Christmas list before it crashed my entire 10-to-the-50th-power petaflop computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment