Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Idiot. Idiot! Idiot! I almost completely forgot that yesterday was my scheduled day to post an article. Fortunately, I remembered just in time. To thank me for having such a prodigious memory, you can donate $100 to the Propaganda Central newsletter so that we may purchase necessities such as ground pearls for paper and 24-karat melted gold for the ink. it would also be a tremendous help if you would donate your firstborn sons to my establishment, as we need more reporters to get the news first on places the government has classified as "unsafe". This might also be a good time to mention that we have formed an alliance with the IRS, so reading this newsletter will cost you your average annual income for the next 5 years, plus the money that is already due. Now pay up!

No comments:

Post a Comment