Sunday, November 14, 2010

Well, I do truly believe that I have learned my lesson about attacking other satire mascots. We should co-operate, so as to usher in a new era of misinformation! I can assure you that I will not be violently assaulting people who I believe have insulted me anymore! Why, in my vendetta at Zweibel, I completely forgot that I had jury duty this week! Fortunately, Mr. Kane was able to masquerade as me (I really must remember to raise his pay!) but the results might have been catastrophic! After that ordeal, I deemed it necessary to relax, and ended up playing a most delightful game of Whist with some of the other well-to-do patrons of our fair city! (By the way, if anyone sees Mr. Ezekiel F. Watley, please offer him my congratulations for playing so well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment